I know, I know, I’ve been SO bold this month but I’ve been so busy that I haven’t even had time to read, let alone blog or vlog. Apologies.
So what have I been doing? Well, freelancing. A lot of freelancing. And yes, I was doing it all at RadioTimes.com as per usual. I do rather enjoy working with the fantastic team and relish the creative freedom they afford me.
If you enjoy my writing and huw’ve been sobbing about the lack of updates here, why not check out some of my favourite pieces.
- 17th: The Irish stars UK TV wouldn’t be the same without
- 20th: Why are the brilliant British YA authors not inspiring the next Hunger Games?
- 26th: Inside the mind of a recovering superfan
- 9th: You know you’ve met your Star Wars soulmate when…
- 10th: 11 superhero film castings we didn’t see coming
- 10th: 8 times Sci-Fi heroes became real life heroes
- 16th: The Star Wars: The Force Awakens panel with J.J Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy – as it happened
- 17th: Is Darth Vader still alive in Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens?
- 17th: The new female Star Wars heroes are great – now let’s have a villain
- 18th: Can you match the characters from X-Men: The Animated Series with their mutant powers?
- 19th: The Ross Poldark guide to wooing women
- 20th: Why Strictly Come Dancing should win the Bafta Radio Times Audience Award
- 21st: Why Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is basically Mean Girls
- 21st: Which Father Ted character are you?
- 21st: 19 times Doctor Who reminded us it’s OK to be different
- 22nd: 10 classic Galaxy Quest quotes you can use in everyday situations
- 23rd: Can you name these film and TV dragons?
- 23rd: Did you spot the Star Wars Easter Eggs in all of Marvel’s Phase 2 movies?
- 24th: 22 things you’ll only understand if you date a Doctor Who fan
- 24th: Who could Sam Claflin play in Star Wars: Rogue One?
- 24th: Female superheroes don’t need to be sexualised
That’s just a cross section of my favourite pieces – be sure to check out the website for many more.
Until next time, happy reading!
P.S And if you were wondering whether I can actually spell words that involve the y-o-u combination, rest assured that I haven’t lost my grasp of the English language. I’ve been slipping subtle nods to my very lovely boyfriend into the blog for months. Huw should follow him on Twitter, he’s far funnier and more talented than I am.